Delivery & Payment
When ordering within the EU there are NO additional fees.
When shipping into non-EU countries (e.g. Norway or Switzerland, United Kingdom), additional tariffs, taxes and fees may apply, which aren't covered by our invoiced amount. In those cases, the total may be subjected to additional fees that may be charged by customs directly.
Yes! You can enter this during the checkout process.
Our website offers several payment methods:
- Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express, etc.)
- Google Pay
- Apple Pay
- Klarna Pay Later (only available in Germany, Austria, Netherlands & Finland)
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer the following payment options. Payment is made to Klarna:
- Invoice: The payment period is 14 days from the dispatch of the goods / ticket / or, in the case of other services, the provision of the service. You can find the invoice conditions for purchase on account for deliveries to Germany here and for deliveries to Austria here.
- Installment purchase (only available in Germany): With Klarna's financing service you can pay your purchase flexibly in monthly installments of at least 1/24 of the total amount (but at least 6.95 EUR) or under the conditions otherwise stated in the cash register. Payment by instalments is due at the end of each month after Klarna has sent you a monthly invoice. You can find further information on the instalment purchase including the General Terms and Conditions and the European Standard Information for Consumer Credits here.
- SOFORT: Your account will be debited immediately after placing the order.
All our parcels are insured and shipped by DHL.
Standard shipping time varies between 2 to 5 business days. All our orders are tracked, and you will be informed per email of a change in status.
Your FeetUp® Trainer will be delivered in its original packaging. If it is meant as a gift then please be aware that we do not offer a gift-wrapping service as yet.